In the unfortunate event you are dissatisfied with the service Easi-Drive has provided in respect of its claims management activities, our complaints procedure is detailed below.
What constitutes a complaint?
An expression of dissatisfaction in relation to any of the services Easi-Drive provides constitutes a complaint, whether this is oral or written.
Easi-Drive is committed to providing market-leading levels of customer service and takes any unhappiness of the services provided very seriously.
All complaints, regardless of their nature, will be acknowledged and dealt with in accordance with our complaints procedure.
How can a complaint be submitted?
If you have a complaint about any element of the Easi-Drive service you can contact us by letter, telephone or email at:
Easi-Drive Accident Management
New Acre House
t: 0845 8000 800
f: 0845 8000 900
Easi-Drive Accident Management is registered in England & Wales at New Acre House, Shentonfield Road, Manchester, M22 4RW. Company Registration Number: 3795593.
Easi-Drive Accident Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA No. 312942)
At Easi-Drive we endeavour to settle all complaints at the earliest opportunity; aiming for a speedy resolution.
All investigations will be conducted by a senior person who is not directly involved in the matter, who will follow our internal guidelines aiming to settle within the target timescales.
The process will be as follows:-
- We will send you a written or electronic acknowledgement of a complaint within five business days of receipt, identifying the person who will be handling the complaint. Wherever possible, that person will not have been directly involved in the matter which is the subject of the complaint, and will have authority to settle the complaint.
- Within four weeks of receipt of the complaint we will either:
a) Send you a final response which adequately addresses the complaint, or;
b) Send you a holding response which explains why we are not yet in a position to resolve the complaint and indicates when we will make further contact with you.
- Within eight weeks of receiving the complaint we will send you either:
a)a final response which adequately addresses the complaint; or
b) a response which:
- (i) explains why we are still not in a position to make a final response, giving reasons for the further delay and indicating when we expect to be able to provide a final response; and
- (ii) informs you that you may refer the handling of the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman if you are dissatisfied with the delay
Where we decide that redress is appropriate, we will provide you with fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which we are responsible and will comply with any offer of redress which you accept. Appropriate redress will not always involve financial redress.
If you are still not satisfied with our response to your complaint or it is not resolved within eight weeks you may wish to refer it to the Legal Ombudsman. Please note: the Legal Ombudsman will not deal with your complaint if made more than 6 months from the date of our final response.
PO Box 6804,
Tel: 0300 555 0333
If your complaint is about a financial services product, it may be more appropriate to refer to the Financial Ombudsman Service who will provide guidance as to whether they can assist.
The Financial Ombudsman Service,
Call: 0800 023 4 567