Our EDAM Group Office is Expanding!
We’re Expanding Our Office!
Very, very soon the building work for our office expansion will commence!
When complete, our new office space will be able to accommodate an extra 104 desks.
We will have new meetings rooms – some with retractable walls to make bigger and smaller for capacity
- Break out booths for smaller meetings such as 1-2-1’s that still require privacy
- Extra breakout areas with couches for us to relax in during break and lunch times
- New hot drinks station at the top of the existing office space
- Totally refurbished kitchen area
- Brand new and extended ladies and gents toilets with extra shower facilities
- Access control via a secure line at reception
A lot of this will replace our current valeting garage, which will be moving down the road to its new home underneath our Garvin’s Law office. Some of the above is an enhancement on the existing office space such as the new break out area with the coffee station. The internal door to the garage near the fleet department will be made into a huge entrance to the new office area. This work will cause some disturbance and dust so we are scheduling this work to happen over a weekend.
Work on our team car park has recently finished and has expanded from 50 spaces to 300!
We expect the expansion to be complete by late autumn.
We are so looking forward to this exciting change, it shows how much all of our hard work is really paying off. We really want our teams to work in an office they’re proud of and enjoy coming to work in!